Tuesday 8 May 2007

Want to Know a Little Secret?

Want to know a little secret? The degree to which you have placed the responsibility for your success and happiness onto another person is the degree to which you will feel disempowered and disheartened. Well you can't say no-one told you so!

Christine replies:
"Definitely agree with that one should learn to love one owns company and self. Only problem I have been having is being iill and was in hospital last week. Why I think it was doing two jobs for nine months in my last job. Now I have moved on I suddenly became very ill. I felt increadibly tired to begin with and now have to contend with a hiatus hernia. Dont know what
you would read into this. What is stopping me is my health or perhaps I should take stock and look what I should be doing with my life. The new job should be a lot less stressful but I want to do other things which is making me wonder what?"

Steve replies:
"Dear Christine,
Stress and overwork can overwhelm our natural sense of well-being and vitality. Hiatus Hernia might relate to problems around swallowing or digesting something in your life. Perhaps take a look at Louise Hay's You Can Heal Your Life or Debbie Shapiro's Your Body Speaks Your Mind. Blessings"

No comments: