Monday 20 August 2007

Thanks Again......

I received this today:

"Dear Steve
Many thanks for your internet support...and your book. I have also attended
2 of the sessions at Neal's Yard. I have recently made some very radical changes to my life which have been helped along by your input & also by the changes made by completing my Reiki Master/ Teacher training.
I recently took an enormous leap of faith & have taken early retirement after a working lifetime in the NHS. On Sept 1st, I fly to Tanzania, where I will be volunteering till Christmas, doing HIV awareness training & starting some women's & teenagers support groups, in the Masai village that will be "home". It's 1/2 way up a mountain with no electricity, but sounds great.(to
me!) I have also found .......although I think it found me! some Reiki work in the Scilly Isles next year, which is very exciting, as it is one of my very favourite, & very healing places to be.
When I gave my notice in, none of this was in place, but happened completely effortlessly, almost straight afterwards.

Just thought you & David may like some feedback.
Thanks again
Gill"

No comments: