Friday 23 March 2007

Rainbow of Light.....

Steve,
I just wanted to say thank you for these daily messages. Having just returned from London after another stressful week in work, reading these messages and particularly this one helps to inspire me and brings a smile to my face! I'll start manifesting a major dream in the morning...or may even start tonight! Thanks again. Carole.

Well dear Carole, I'm glad you liked your prosperity thought. Just in case you missed this one here it is again:

"Dear Carole, Well dear Carole it has been a pleasure having you along thus far on this prosperity journey. As a special treat how about joining me in a manifesting exercise? Yes, great....all you need do is spend a couple of minutes in the morning visualising a rainbow of light pouring down around you from above. In this light imagine you can let go of all your cares and worries. Now think of one dream you would like to happen. Not any old dream, one you feel really passionate about and one you are willing to manifest on the earth. Now take this dream and release it up to the rainbow. See it floating away up into the heavens on this rainbow of light.Let me tell you a secret You and hundreds of others have joined together in a glorious burst of rainbow light. Nothing like tuning into free energy!"

No comments: