Wednesday 25 July 2007

Another Satisfied Customer..........

Another satisfied customer:
"Dearest Steve,
I have recieved your prosperity bubbles and have been a participant on your prosperity course. I also did the teleseminar on family dynamics which was great.(Id never done anything like that before!!...). I would just like to thank you for empowering me each and every day and enlightening me with prosperity conciousness. Your emails make such a difference to my day, indeed my life. I wish to work further in this field and personal development. Having had much dysfunction in my upbringing and experiencing so many personal traumas it is so welcoming to recieve such support and understanding. I am a talented artist and a very emotional being with so much love and light to share that sometimes I find it all so overwhelming. I am working through so much to believe in myself now.
And have grown in understanding and confidence. Im very nearly there... Relating with people like you gives me strength and hope, Thankyou. In love and light Hayley x"

Blessings
Steve
www.prosperitygame.co.uk

No comments: