Thursday 26 July 2007

More Positive Feedback......

"Oh Steve
How right you are !!!! My life has changed so dramatically over the last 12 months, its almost like living with another person these days. I still know that I am capable of so much more and that there is so much more that I want to do. What I'm trying to decipher now is what exactly I want to do...
I am free at last, do you know something dearest Steve? I haven't cried for months! I laugh, I smile, I get scared.... I embrace my pain but it no longer hurts, I look at scarcity as a gift, because I know that it's an omen for me to change something. I'm still not really sure what it is that I feel that I need to do, but I do know that my life is a gift, I'm here to help others, just as you and Davide have helped me so enormously to develop a life of abundance.
I really want to write that book, I want to set an Alternatives up in Manchester or Liverpool, I want to make a real success of the business Lee and I have built up together! I want to follow in the footsteps of the Pilgrims and walk part of the Road to Santiago!
Thanks again for all of you support, your prosperity thoughts really do change peoples lives!!!!
Take care
Di"

No comments: