Monday 2 April 2007

The Money is Pouring In......

Dear Steve,
I am not sure if you can access and read replies to your emails, but just in case...
I wanted to thank you for all the emails I have received so far, and in particular for this one which has reminded me how it's OK that I have lived as I have done. And I wanted to let you know that it's not so much the content of the emails you send out as the fact that you are doing it, free of charge, just being the person you have been called to be, and giving what you feel moved to give, and trusting that the Universe will take care of you if you do-- it's all that that has given me that extra bit of courage I needed to start to do the same. Following inner guidance I am in the process of changing the nature of my business in what seemed like an incredibly risky way, and feeling so fulfilled as a result. And for the first time in my life, the money is pouring in, too.
Blessings on you! And enjoy the prosperity you are creating!
Lena

No comments: