Friday 20 April 2007

Pastures New..........

Christine says:
"Dear Steve
I seem to have got to where I should be again and see potential and can create an abundance of ideas, which is really good. Support is always crucial to success. I am leaving my job today and my support has been rewarded by the volunteers with some lovely presents, which was a surprise as I did not expect it. The thank you cards saying thank for support and I also had wit and wisdom. I have thought of a business idea this week, which I hope to get my son involved in as he will need to do something when he returns from his travels.

So next week on to pastures new, which will be good as I will have time to explore, expand other ideas and as I am working from home, will also be able to take ten minutes out to meditate.
Take care
blessings
Christine"

No comments: