Monday 2 April 2007

Taking an Easier Route.....

Steve's Prosperity Thought to Diane:
"Dear Diane,
Of course, Diane, you probably could have done something entirely different with your life. You could have taken an easier route, and avoided certain things and people, but then you would have missed out on some valuable experiences and life lessons and become an entirely different person. You know, all of your experiences and lessons have set you up for the journey you are about to take. It was the essential prerequisite for the success you are about to experience. I just knew that you would like to know.
Blessings
Steve"

Diane's reply:
"Hi Steve
You are absolutely right, I have taken to tough route throughout my life, but I have learned so many lessons along the way and gained so much courage and strength as a result of it.
The penny has finally dropped within me in as far as I now realise that I don't have to suffer to gain happiness. The lessons I have learned have made me a better listener with greater empathy. Over the last couple of weeks I have been able to put total trust in the universe, as always it has delivered exactly what I've asked for. My old friends have reappeared but instead of being bored with the same old conversations I have been in a position to question them and gentle coax them into thinking about the reasons why they feel the way that they do.. I went to a Mind body and spirit fair yesterday and for the first time in my life didn't feel the need to see a clairvoyant, the reason I didn't need to is because I now know that the universe will bring whatever I ask for if the vibrational frequency is right.. I don't need other people to guide me any more I have the answers within...
Steve this is a major turn round in my life, I'm happy and feel safe and loved! You're right I am about to go on a journey... Thank you so much for all of your help and support my life is definateley starting to turn a different corner.
Love and Blessings
Di"

No comments: